What is it Ecdysterone?
Would you believe that a substance found in plants that seemingly helps them defend themselves against being eaten by insects could get you bigger, harder, leaner and fuller? Can the supplement derived from this so-called bug hormone safely provide a steroid like effects and performance benefits? It may sound ridiculous, but 20-beta Ecdysterone may be able to do just that.
OZpowder Ecdysterone is extracted from natural plant Cyanotis Arachnoidea. The main composition is 20_Hydroxyecdysone and ecdysone. Beta Ecdysterone is a plant sterol used widely in body building and muscle building. Beta Ecdysterone (20 Hydroxyecdysterone) is an anabolic plant sterol as well as a non androgenic substance. FormulaOZ Ecdy98 is produced using an extensive series of procedures to reach a purity of 98% 20-hydroxyecdysone. The final step in the process is super critical CO² extraction. This process creates material in a crystalline form of WHITE POWDER. This formation of white crystals differentiates FormulaOZ Ecdy98 from other ecdysterone extracts. The difference can be seen by using X-ray crystallography.
Function & Usage:
1 Enhance protein biosynthesis at the ribosomal level of the cell;
2 Maximize muscle mass and stimulate fat-burning capabilities;
3 Increase strength and endurance;
4 Nitrogen-retention activity.
Used in conjunction with other natural extracts such as Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali and Rhodiola Rosea, to improve all parameters of sports performance. it appears to be a true anabolic agent, enabling the body to rapidly produce more lean muscle mass through protein synthesis. It is a natural plant based extract that can help bodybuilders and athletes reaches their training goal but not be lured by chemical steroids.
What it’ll do for you:
AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE:
Ecdysterone does not induce the expression of genes, like anabolic steroids do. Instead, it influences biochemical pathways outside the nuclei of muscle cells with the ultimate outcome being increased synthesis of muscle proteins an hence muscle growth. (Protein synthesis refers to the making of muscle protein by stringing amino acids together.)
Beta-ecdysterone has almost as many fans as it does skeptics. Many boast that the compound will increase lean muscle mass in a matter of days (learn how it supposedly works below) but others say the doses included in supplements are too small to actually be effective. Regardless, here’s a look at the claims:
- Can build lean body mass
In fact, numerous research studies have revealed that ecdysterone increases protein synthesis and prompts muscle growth, particularly when ample calories and protein are provided. In addition, some reports present evidence that even when calorie intake is reduced, ecdysterone supplementation can result in increased muscle growth. This makes it a great supplement to take during a mass-gaining phase or when cutting calories to get ripped. Either way, you all still end up gaining more lean mass. Anecdotal reports from bodybuilders also suggest that ecdysterone not only makes muscles larger, but harder, as well.
- May help treat osteoporosis
In a 2008 study, Chinese researchers found that beta-ecdysterone treatment alleviated osteoporosis symptoms in mice without any obvious side effects. This April, German researchers published a paper agreeing with the Chinese findings. The German study observed rats fed beta-ecdysterone for one month and measured the thickness of joint cartilage and the thickness of growth plates.
- Can help lower blood glucose levels
In a recent study beta-ecdysterone was found to help lower blood glucose levels—in patients in the normal to moderate blood glucose range—without altering insulin levels. Therefore, it could be of benefit in the treatment of type-II diabetes, and may aid weight loss.
From the Shelf: Although it is found naturally in more than 150 plants (such as Brazilian ginseng and suma roots), the most common form of ingestible beta-ecdysterone is by synthetic supplementation in capsule form.
Studies have shown that supplementation with beta-ecdysterone is safe at dosages of 5 milligrams per kilogram of bodyweight. However, most nutritional companies use significantly lower dosages—about 50-90 mg total. And so many say that athletes would need a much larger dosage than what’s included in most nutritional formulas in order to see and muscle growth-related benefits. OZpowder offering the best alternative – Pure High Concentrated Ecdysterone Powder.
- Beta-Eccdysterone boosts anabolism – increases muscle growth
- Increases myofibrilar proteins more efficiently than anabolic steroids
- Enables muscle cells to ‘work faster’ to put amino acids together into protein chains
- Adds lean muscle and increases body mass
- Speeds up gains in muscle size and strength
- Prevents loss of muscle mass while promoting growth of muscle fibres
- Increases protein synthesis in slow and fast-twitch fibres
- Total protein and glycogen content in muscles increases
- Pushes nutrients into muscle and organ tissue yielding better muscle growth and repair
- Has a pronounced effect on muscle performance and increases total workout, strength and speed
- Facilitates greater recovery between workouts
- Reduces over-training symptoms such as fatigue, apathy and declining performance
- Helps avoid high blood sugar levels and insulin spikes, thereby decreasing fat accumulation
- Stimulates metabolism
- Reduces adipose tissue
- Toxicity level is very low
- Cell membrane stabilising properties
- A powerful anti-inflammatory
- Works against high cortisol levels as an anti-catabolic agent by reducing/eliminating stressors such as
- Inflammation, preventing cortisol from being released – prevents cell breakdown.
- Does not affect testosterone levels or work through testosterone receptors
- No virilisation
- No testicular shrinkage
- No effect on hormonal system – on testosterone, cortisol, insulin, ACTH, growth hormone, and leuteinizing
- No conversion into estrogenic compounds.
Our pure powder allow you to get two to three milligrams of 20-beta-ecdysterone per pound of bodyweight per day. That amounts to a daily total of 300-750 milligrams for bodybuilders who weigh between 150 and 250 pounds.
The best way to take ecdysterone is in multiple daily doses (it stays active in the body for only a few hours) with high-protein meals. To keep protein-synthesis rates maximized for optimal muscle growth, take the supplement three to six times per day with food.
Associated risks/scrutiny: There has been no published research in the U.S. about the effects of beta-ecdysterone on human performance. There appears to be no negative side effects, no hormonal interactions and a very low toxicity level.