How to Kick-start Your Sex Drive With Libido Boosting Shakes!
By Durex World Sex Survey – globally we are having sex:
- 103 times per year, or
- 1.98 times per week, or
- 0.28 times per day, or
- 0.012 times an hour, or
- 0.00019 times per minute!
COME ON PEOPLE! We can do better than that!
Because I am liquid diet advocate I have highlighted a few testosterone boosting ingredients here that are renowned for helping increase sex drive.
Increase Sex drive with these Libido Boosting Shakes and Smoothies Ingredients:
- CELERY Green Creamy Smoothie. Why Celery Makes You Horny? Considered an excellent smoothie or soup ingredient to ramp up sexual stimulation. The reason being that it boosts a powerful substance known as androsterone – an odorless hormone released through male perspiration. ‘Yuk’ I hear you, er, think. Well, this is one of those kind of sweats that has that strange effect on women…the same effect that I understand a dozen red roses and a bottle of champagne has (apparently).
- WATERMELON Energy Smoothie: Why Watermelon Makes You Horny? Recent studies have shown watermelon releases chemicals in your body that mimic the effects of Viagra, which explains why your grandparents can’t keep their hands off of the stuff.
- MACA Powder to add to morning Oatmeal Shake. Why Maca Makes You Horny? This is a less common food, but is no less potent. Having only recently been introduced to the Western world you will be forgiven for not finding it in your local store. I had not heard of this until very recently when it was hailed as Natural Viagra. Like anyone else, this claim made me curious. According to some it is believed to increase sex drive and improve sexual performance, the frequency with which people desire sex and can be effective in increasing sperm count! Not only that, but guys should expect an increase in testosterone, a helping hand in any fight against erectile dysfunctions and impotency and it also makes you feel younger. Quality! Fear not ladies – for women, maca is renowned to increase sex drive and fertility! What a stormer!
- Pumpkin Seeds to add to any Veg Smoothie. Why It Makes You Horny? Pumpkin seeds contain zinc, which is important in testosterone production for men and also helps to sustain sexual desire in women. Pumpkin seeds are also rich in the essential fatty acid omega 3, which acts as a precursor of prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that play a key role in sexual health. Plus, they contain tyrosine, an amino-acid which supposedly puts people in a good mood which always helps, unless of course you’re into hate sex and then I don’t know what to tell you. Alternate Explanation: Word on the street is that a diet rich in pumpkin seeds will enhance potency, drive and fertility.
- Banana Smoothie or Shakes. Why It Makes Libido Boosting Shakes? Help to increase sex drive boost male libido largely due to the presence of the enzyme ‘bromelain’. Bananas are also a good source of B vitamins like riboflavin and potassium, which increase the body’s total energy levels. However, they are also very rich in potassium, which as we’ve already seen, helps give you long-lasting energy and B vitamins, which are vital for sex-hormone production!
- Almond Milk For a Protein Shake Base. Why It Makes Libido Boosting Shakes? Almonds are another major source of essential fatty acids. Almonds provide the basis for the healthy production of male hormones that are important in regulating sex-drive (among other things obviously!). The smell of almonds is found to arouse passion in female. Although I am not 100% convinced by the latter!
- Avocado is smooth addition to any Green Smoothies. Why It Makes You Horny? A super-alkaline food, the Aztecs called the avocado tree ahuacatl or “testicle tree.” Interesting fact. Avocado helps to increase sex drive, both male and female libido. As it contains very high levels of folic acid, it assists in metabolizing proteins, thus providing you more energy – which is obviously good all round. Avocado also features vitamin B6 (a nutrient which improves male hormone production) and potassium (which helps to regulate a woman’s thyroid gland). Quality!
- Asparagus Creamy Smooth Soup. Why It Makes You Horny?It is not only the ever-so-slightly suggestive shape of asparagus that acts as a libido booster – asparagus also happens to be very high in vitamins, potassium and all sorts of things that help you keep your energy – and other things – up, specially in vitamin E, which has long been thought of as ‘the sex vitamin’. The Vegetarian Society suggests “eating asparagus for three days for the most powerful affect”. Alternate Explanation: Indians – the Kama Sutra kind– believed that Asparagus contains special chemical properties which combat fatigue and allow a man to go from the Lotus position to the Camel’s Hump to the Monkey’s Fingers all without a break. You don’t even wanna know what the Monkey’s Fingers position involves. Then again, if you eat your asparagus you might find out.
- CHILLIES to your Raw Veg Smoothies. Why Chillies Makes You Horny? May heat up your sex life too, due to capsaicin, the substance that gives kick to peppers, curries and other spicy foods. Triggering the release of endorphins, capsaicin is therefore a feelgood chemical for your brain! It also stimulates nerve endings and raises your heart rate. If you chop the chilies yourself – make sure you wash your hands very very thoroughly.
- BASIL Addition to your Green Monster Smoothies. Why It Makes You Horny? Apparently basil increases circulation, stimulates the sex drive and boosts fertility! It is also said to produce a general sense of well-being for body and mind. But most curiously of all, its scent is supposed to drive us wild! In fact, basil oil was once employed by Mediterranean prostitutes as a perfume to attract customers! Personally, the scent of basil makes me want to drive to the nearest Italian restaurant, but that’s just me.
- CARDAMOM To Spice Your Shake. Why It Makes Libido Boosting Shakes? Cardamom is a nicely aromatic spice and nice touch to a morning protein shake. In many cultures it is viewed as an intensely powerful aphrodisiac and also beneficial in treating impotence (mix with maca for some ‘interesting results’). It is high in cineole, which can increase blood flow in certain important areas!
- FIG to Sweeten Smoothie: rather crudely, some sources suggest that figs work as an aphrodisiac because of their appearance being similar to certain sex organs, but not I. Figs are very high in amino acids, which are critical to increase sex drive and boost sexual stamina, necessary for a vigorous night workout.
- GARLIC Addition to your Raw Veg Smoothies: bad on the breath but good on the sex drive. Why It Makes You Horny? Maybe this is one for long-term couples who don’t have as much worry over little matters such as garlic-breath (as long as you both munch it, you’ll be OK). Garlic contains high levels of allicin an compound – that can improve blood flow to the sexual organs and healthy circulation which means that when you need blood to rush from your head to, well, your other head, you’ll be thankful that you sprinkled garlic all over your dinner earlier. Just remember to brush your teeth first. But note – don’t just munch on big cloves of raw garlic! Allicin is only produced once garlic has been chopped as it is produced through an enzyme reaction. You may opt to add garlic to your raw / cooked soups or vegetable based smoothies, like tomato/Basil soup and blend them in. Alternate Explanation: Historically, garlic has been heralded by many different cultures as a food that inflames the passions. Tibetan monks were forbidden from entering their monastery after eating garlic, presumably because you can’t meditate properly with a raging hard-on. I said meditate. The reason for this is obvious – we all know that garlic kills vampires, right? Well, after killing a vampire in a garlic-heavy food fight, it’s only natural that a man’s adrenaline would be increased a thousand-fold. This spike in adrenaline leads to a need to work off all that extra energy. In conclusion, ancient Tibetan monks were actually vampire hunters.
- HONEY Sweeten Shakes. Why Honey Makes You Horny? Honey contains several variations of vitamin B, which help boost energy and stamina. Alternate Explanation: Look, in trying to find a picture to use here it quickly became obvious from the myriad of not safe for work honey-related debauchery pictures out there that the real reason why honey is an aphrodisiac is because, well, people are freaks and if you can drip it on a body, people will find a way to incorporate it into their sex lives.
So go forth! Read, drink and enjoy!!!